We all personally love winters. The chilly season makes us feel so fresh and alive. But, unfortunately, winter is the time when your body does not like to cooperate with us, welcoming several health problems namely Cough and Cold, Dry Skin, Blood pressure etc.
Keeping your worries at bay, Bonanza Healthcare have listed Quick Home remedies for instant cure and rescue, bringing solution to all your problems.
Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
- Use of Garlic- One of the best natural home remedies for high blood pressure. It is a fantastic home remedy for many illnesses, when it comes to lowering blood pressure; it surely does a good job. You can eat it either in its raw form or use it as a spice in any of your cooked dishes.
- Water Melon Seeds – They are good in helping the blood cell perform well. They also help in kidney function. In order to reduce your blood pressure. Firstly, dry a few seeds of water melon and poppy. Once they are dry, grind them and consume a spoon of the powder twice a day preferably morning and evening.
- Spinach Juice- Can be the best cure for Blood pressure during winter, drinking before breakfast and early Morning, bringing high benefits in the body.
Remedies for Dry Skin:
Dry and flaky skin is a common complaint in the winter time. Cold, dry winter air sucks the life out of silky, smooth skin. So why not follow some easy remedies against the harsh Winter –
- Honey: Honey is considered one of the best natural moisturizers loaded with antioxidant, antimicrobial, and humectant properties. Thus, it helps lock in moisture to make your skin extra soft and smooth. Plus, honey has many essential vitamins and minerals that help improve your skin’s health.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is an excellent skin-hydrating agent. Plus, its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help soothe dry and itchy skin. Also, its lactic acid content helps get rid of any germs or bacteria that may cause dryness or itchiness.
Remedies for Cold:
- Ginger with Hot water: Few Ginger Slices and Hot water can do wonders to cure cold. And sliced ginger with freshly lemon juice can be powerful antiviral. Many ways ginger is helpful to our body and Boost the immune system.
- Peppermint Oil: To get rid of Cold, rub 4-6 drops of peppermint oil on your Stomach, it can also be used to reduce a fever or for congestion relief. Just apply and it will do wonders for the health.
Not only are these Home remedies, easy to follow and do but effective for a healthy body in the chilly winter!