Saturday, September 18, 2021
HomeCity News25 tribal students fall sick after dinner, food poisoning

25 tribal students fall sick after dinner, food poisoning

Around 25 students of a government-run ashram school for tribal students at Mall village in Thane took ill due to suspected food poisoning, police said.

“The students complained of vomiting, headache, body pain and nausea last evening after consuming dinner. They were rushed to PHC (public health centre) at Tokawade. The doctors attending to them examined and discharged 17 of them on Monday as their condition has improved and they were out of danger,” Murbad Police Station officer said.

During treatment, it was detected that eight students are suffering from typhoid and remain hospitalised.

The officer said that food samples from the ashram shala (residential school) have been preserved for testing.

Most Popular

- Advertisment -[the_ad id="220709"]