Wednesday, September 22, 2021
HomeCity News7 injured after fridge explodes in Kolhapur

7 injured after fridge explodes in Kolhapur

Seven people were injured when a refrigerator exploded in a house in Maharashtra’s Kolhapur district this morning, a police official said.

The blast occurred around 7.30 am in the rented house in Kolhapur’s Shiroli area, located about 370 km from here, apparently due to a short-circuit behind the fridge, he said.

Those who sustained injuries included two women and a minor girl, he said.

The victims were admitted to a local hospital and they were reported to be out of danger, the official said.

The MIDC Police has initiated a probe into the incident, he added

Most Popular

- Advertisment -[the_ad id="220709"]