Justin Bieber, 21, AKA “the boy of the hour” took the hot seat for his Comedy Central Roast, which aired on March 31. From Martha Stewart to Shaquille O’Neal, tons of A-listers threw some major shade at Justin right to his face. While some of the jokes made us LOL, others didn’t exactly rub us the right way. Check out our list of best and worst jokes!
Justin Bieber’s Roast Jokes: Top 5 Best Jokes
1) Shaq tries to tell Justin to get his act together: “Justin, as a father of six you have to straighten up, son. Last year, you were ranked the fifth most hated person of all time. Kim Jong-Un didn’t rank that low. And he uses your music to torture people.”
2) Martha has the hots for the Biebs: “You need to settle down, bring some balance into you life and find a nice gal. Someone on your level, someone powerful and rich, someone you can smoke with, have a three way with, someone who’s a player in the boardroom and a freak in the bedroom. My final piece of advice is, call me!” Say hello to Jartha!
3) Snoop Dog slams Justin for buying a pet monkey: Snoop pointed out that Justin is a very rich young man. And when stars get famous, they often party and hang out with women. But Justin went a different route.“You bought a monkey! I mean, that monkey was more embarrassed than the one that started the AIDS epidemic.”
4) Chris D’Elia asks Justin why Selena Gomez, dumped him: “Is it true she dumped you because she grew a mustache first?” Chris and the other roasters took a bunch of jabs at Selena like HollywoodLife.com told you.
5) Jeff Ross disses Justin’s music career: “You haven’t put out an album 3 years! If you listen closely you can hear the sound of One Direction f–king your fans. Beliebers are mad you haven’t won a Grammy. There’s marthastewart – she can be your Grammy.” Burn!