Narendra Modi has made plenty of efforts in mobilizing the masses and Baba Vishwanath will certainly bless him and make him victorious. No candidate will be able to challenge Modi because he stands for India and its citizens. Besides Baba Vishwanath, he must also visit “Kalbhairaw” who is known as “Kashi ke kotwal” and of course, Hanumanji at Sankatmochan temple.
Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal will contest against Narendra Modi from Varanasi. If Kejriwal challenges Modi then he is likely to be defeated and further cursed by Shankarji for creating impediments in the path of national renaissance. “Baba sirf ashirwad hi nahin dete, shaap bhi dete hain”.
After emerging victorious, Narendra Modi will peform the following tasks:
1) Create a Ministry of social and family development by appointing either Meenakshi Lekhi, Sushmaji, Nirmala Sitaraman or Uma Bharti as its head.
2) Providing basic health care will his government’s top priority. Building good roads for multimodal transport, development of Ports and Shipping ( International and Coastal) is to be given priority considering our very long coast line. A person belonging to technical background should be entrusted with this ministry. Shatrughan Sinha, T. R Baalu and G.K. Vasan only spread corruption and favoritism in this ministry.
3) Providing potable water and electric power to Indian citizens is a massive task which must be undertaken at any cost. An eminent industrialist (even if he is not an MP) should be made incharge. A person from Reliance group, Adani group, Tata or persons like Deepak Parekh should be persuaded to join. Minister will be one person but a consortium of industrialists and financial experts be created to help and guide the minister regularly.
4) Kiran Bedi should be made Home Minister. Amit Shah is the most suitable candidate but I think Modi will choose him as the Chief Minister of Gujarat.
5) Shah Nawaz Hussain or Rajiv Pratap Rudi can become Defence Minister because all three services need an honest, dedicated and capable person who can expedite decisions. Modi must oversee this ministry personally. General VK Singh should not be made a minister yet and the same applies to Satyapal Singh. These gentlemen must perform well as MPs and rewards will follow later.
6) Murli Manohar Joshi must serve with humility and dedication. He scored poor marks by hesitating to step down for Modi from Varanasi. Such selfishness at this age is unacceptable.
7) Rajnath Singh (if he wins) should be made agriculture minister because he hails from rural background. Singh may also might be suitable for Defence Ministry if he likes elevation, but not for Home Ministry because he will be seen as partisan.
Development of the family and community is vital for the nation’s progress and its citizens. Family violence destroys lives. More and more women’s organizations should be mobilized to promote a healthy, happy and responsible family.
“Hame samaj banana hai, desh swayamev ban jayega”.