South Mumbai was part of another casualty in recent times when a fire broke out in the historic Bombay House, headquarters of the Tata Group, on Saturday. Luckily no loss of life or damage to property was reported, said officials.
A short circuit at 10:30 am was the reason behind the fire said officials, said a Fire Brigade official.
The blaze was kept under control immediately with no person being injured in the incident, added the official.
Despite Fire Tenders being rushed to the spot, the situation was brought under control, concluded the official.