Singer Jennifer Lopez has canceled her plans to ring in the New Year with a club appearance in Miami in order to spend some time with family.
Citing personal and family time, Lopez’s manager Benny Medina has announced that the 47-year-old star won’t be able to appear on the New Year’s Eve, reported People Magazine.
“Having attended the event last year, artiste and management look forward to rescheduling the appearance at E11even in the future,” Lopez’s spokesperson said.
The “On the Floor” hitmaker had a busy year as she just wrapped filming the second season of “Shades of Blue” in New York and completed her first year of her Las Vegas residency show, ‘All I Have’, on December 17.
“It was just a crazy year, and she is finally home in her new house. The last six months have been shooting Shades in New York and then doing the Vegas shows. She is just happy to be home to have personal and family time,” her representative said.