A toy manufacturing unit located in Kandivli was gutted in major fire.
However, nobody was injured in the mishap.
Four fire engines and four water tankers were pressed into service to douse the flames.
The cause of blaze, which erupted at around 1.45 PM, at Anmol Industrial Estate, is yet to be ascertained, Fire Brigade officials said.
Plastic toys, electrical installations and wiring were gutted in fire even as the area in and around the spot was engulfed in smoke.
The flames were finally put out after nearly two hours.