Preity Zinta recorded her statement at Wankhede stadium with Mumbai police regarding the complaint that she had filed against her former boyfriend Ness Wadia. The police had asked the actress to be present at the stadium for spot identification.
Preity returned to the country on Sunday morning from the US, as the police had asked her to re-record her statement to get a better clarity of the entire incident.
She had lodged a complaint with the Mumbai Police against business partner Ness Wadia accusing him of public humiliation and abusive behaviour during an Indian Premier League match on May 30 at stadium in south Mumbai.
According to sources, Preity is expected to be asked following questions:
– Where exactly did the incident take place? Garware or somewhere else?
– In which stand, which seat? (Police may ask Zinta to check the exact location).
– Sequence of event.
– Who were present at the spot? Did Zinta disclose all the names of present people or she withheld few names?
– Who were the team staff present there?
– Content of e-mail, Zinta has sent to Wadia?
Following the actress` complaint, an FIR was registered against the Bombay Dyeing heir under IPC Sections 354 (assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty), 504 (intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace), 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) and 509 (word, gesture or act intended to insult the modesty of a woman).